Current Project Phases
The requested service concerns the performance of CONTRACT ADVISOR EXPERT's service
Within the Contract Management department of the client and in complete autonomy, the contract advisor will assist the client operational entities in charge of calls for tenders for engineering projects as well as for major turnkey projects.
The contract advisor will also work with the R&D department as well as the purchasing department.
The main responsibilities of the contract advisor are as follows:
- Review, draft, qualify and participate in the negotiation of a wide variety of contracts (MOUs, confidentiality agreements, partnership contracts, EPC contracts);
- Prepare the legal documentation for responding to calls for tenders;
- Assess the risks and legal needs specific to the cases, propose innovative solutions to reduce the risks;
- Draft, review and negotiate subcontracting agreements;
- Collaborate with other client functions such as finance, insurance, general secretariat.
- Fluent in English + at least basics in french
- Familiar with infrastructure projects in an international law firm/company
- Proven experience in reviewing and advising on tendering contracts and effective negotiation skills are essential
- Team player
- Word + Excel
location : Paris Area
Start date : ASAP
Duration : 6 months (extendable)
Seniority level : Senior Engineer
Type of project : LNG Plant, DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform, OffSHORE WIND Farm , Onshore O&G plant
Countries : France
Location : Paris area