Tullow Jubilee OOSys Project in Ghana
Current Project Phases
Basic & Feed design, Tendering, Details design, Manufacturing / Fabrication & Test, Installation / Operation
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
Within the frameworkof our Projects in the Africa region, we are looking for an experienced Senior Installation Engineer to joinour Installation Department within the Africa Engineering ManagementDepartment. You will be in charge of the installationof subsea structures, recovery of oil offloading line counter weights &protection cages, installation of FPSO tie-in spools and FPSO pull-in system,SIT of FPSO pull-in systems, loadout & transportation of FPSO pull-insystem. You will prepare the missions and then support the offshore people duringthe operations. Your interface will be at the heart of the project and you willensure the liaison between the Client, the suppliers, the operational peopleand the design teams.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performinstallation procedures for offshore/subsea assets such as subsea structures,FPSO tie-in spools, FPSO pull-in systems and others, as required,
• Manage ateam of junior engineers within projects,
• Manage allexternal interfaces (clients, subcontractors, suppliers) and internalinterfaces (other disciplines, installation, fabrication, purchasing, operation),
• Supervise theengineering activities in connection with the preparation and installation ofthe products,
• Validatethe production of all documents and preliminary studies linked to projectsdeveloped by the installation teams,
• Plan,prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site,transportation and installation) and associated calculation notes (designlifting slings, design installation aids) defining priorities,
• Validateconcepts and manage changes accounting for HSEQ criteria,
• Adviseadequate improvements taking into account HSEQ and Group standards,
• Activelyparticipate in the training and the career progression of your team,
• Take anactive part in the consolidation of the installation team’s expertise,
• Suggestinnovative solutions that enable cost reduction.
• Graduated witha Master of Engineering, you have 8 years of experience as a minimum inengineering on Oil & Gas related installation projects.
• Yourautonomy, your capacity to coordinate and communicate at all levels within theorganization are key assets to succeed at this position.
• Ability toprioritize and organize work.
• Ability tomanage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines,drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
• Missionson constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases accordingto requirements.
• A fluent levelin English (spoken, written and read) is essential.
Residential in Paris - Possibility to work Offshore to follow up Operations after initial 8 months
Start date : ASAP
End date : 2020-09-30
Duration : 8 months (extendable)
Type of position: Contracted
Seniority level : Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc)
Countries : France
Location : Paris Area, France