Offshore deepwater major project
Current Project Phases
On behalf of his client, AVENTA is looking for :
Several phases to cover: tenders, detailed studies,project implementation.
Report to : the Subsea Pipeline Engineering Managerand operationally to the Engineer responsible for the project activities.
In charge of the interface between the Engineeringand Purchasing Departments. The study deals mainly with two lines :
- The MTO
- Creation and follow up of documents « Project Requisition » (PR)
• Identify and list the required materials (bid), with as a support,the documentation provided by the client or the differentproject disciplines. Quantities, dimensions and weightof the different elements have tobe evaluated, as well as its main caracteristics.
• Being the interface between the different disciplines in order to collect informations and to confirm the suggested solutions.
• Organize these informations via EXCEL
You will have then to deliver the PR, so that normsand requirements of the different Departments are respected.
Thus you will be leading and / or work :
• On the document basis « Requisition » providedby the Engineering Teams, via database SAP.
• To find and classify the different informations such as : product code, purchasing and delivery dates, WBS, budget compliances, etc…
• To communicate regularly withseveral Project Departments, such as the Engineering, Buying, Project Control etc…
The PR follow up mainlyconsists in a constant updating, with regards to:
• Bid advancement
• Development and refinement of the Technical Conception
• Specifications, considering its progress by thethe project team
• Requisitons, material lists and its modifications.
• Fluent English
• Mastering of SAP Software is prefered.
Resident in Paris
Start date : ASAP
Duration : 1 year (renewable)
Type of position: Contracted
Seniority level : Senior Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform
Countries : France
Location : Paris ( Saint Quentin en Yvelines)