Installation of Land HV power cable
Current Project Phases
Details design, Manufacturing / Fabrication & Test, Installation / Operation
• Prepare and reviewaccessory installation drawings and assemblyprocedures
• Internal discussions with other department ofPrysmian such as Installation Engineering which prepared the technical offer attender stage, system design, network component, Quality, HSE etc.
• Careful examination of the contract documentation,in particular the technical specifications and the requirements about accessoryassembly and land installation.
• Prepare and review method statements and otherdocumentation related to accessory installation for each specific project.
• Site visits, if necessary, to understand logisticaspects of the job, check feasibility of solutions, contacting potentialsubcontractors, e.g. for civil works, etc.
• Elaboration of a technical solution in accordancewith above requisites and preparation of technical specification for thesubcontract with the civil work contractor, cable pulling contractor etc.
• Preparation of the Technical Description of the Workand the documentation requested by the Customer with regards to Installation matters.
• Check that all documentation is produced on time andit is correctly archived.
• If necessary give contribution in the preparation ofthe documentation for H&S and Quality department,
• Compliance with internal rules and procedures duringthe entire process including logging and archiving system of the documentation.
• Fluent in Italianand English, written and spoken
• Experience in thepreparation of technical documentation related to land cable installation
• Experience in the preparation of conceptual drawingsand design for trenches, drillings, structures for cable fixing
• Experience in installation activities planning
• Practical experiencemade on site: onshore
• Good relationship approach
• Team working capability
• Problem solving andtarget oriented
• Pragmatism.Capability to set and to handle pragmatically the priorities.
• Capacity tounderstand and conceptualizes complexity into concise frameworks
• Flexibility and capabilityto manage changes during the work
• Wish to quicklylearn and get involved.
• Knowledge and familiarity with of all basic andcommon software like Microsoft Projectpackage, Word, Excel, AutoCAD, and in the use of the Web.
position based in Aventa office in Milan
Start date : ASAP
Duration : Long term job (Permanent contract)
Seniority level : Senior Engineer
Type of project : Offshore Power Cable & optical fiber
Countries : Italy
Location : Milan