Current Project Phases
· High level knowledge and understanding of oil and gas treatment processes.
· Ability to undertake design and troubleshooting of oil and gas facilities, utilities, offsite systems and equipment for onshore and offshore facilities.
· Ability to perform and check process calculations and key process documents ensuring the technical quality of a ‘safe’ plant design.
· Project engineering background and experience managing subcontractors.
· Flexible and personable individual able to work effectively within team environments on projects.
· Capable of satisfying UKOOA requirements for offshore working
· Travel to offshore sites as required (BOSIET certificate required)
· Working knowledge of HYSYS
· Knowledge of sulphur removal gas treatment plants via the claus process.
· Plant Operations experience beneficial
Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering. Member of a relevant Institution, Preferred Chartered Engineer or similar.
Residential in Northop, Liverpool Bay
Start date : ASAP
End date : 2020-12-31
Duration : 6 months extendable (long term assignment)
Type of position: Contracted
Seniority level : Senior Engineer
Type of project : Onshore O&G plant
Countries : United Kingdom
Location : Liverpool Bay, UK