Offshore Wind Project
Current Project Phases
Installation / Operation
The HSEManager will be responsible for leading all HSE aspects at onshore and offshoresite (vessel), including safety management, environmental, industrial hygiene,occupational health and emergency management according to CDM Regulation and allrelevant national and international legislation.
The HSEManager will report directly to the Company HSE Manager and will give day today support from the Project HSE Manager.
The HSEManager will be responsible for:
· Monitoring and auditing HSEcompliance across onshore and offshore site
· Perform HSE Inspection onshore andoffshore
· Identifying hazards, carrying outrisk assessments, and ensuring subsequent corrective actions are implemented
· Investigate all accident/incident/nearmiss may occur on site and report to the relevant functional heads
· Collect weekly and monthly KPIinformation for month end reporting
· Carry out training of staff members,including toolbox talks.
Thesuccessful candidate for HSE Manager role will provide evidence of thefollowing to be considered for the role:
· Proven in depth knowledge of HSElegislation and CDM Regulation
· Knowledge of implementation andapplication of ISO 14001/18001 or 45001
· Good grounding in the engineeringand/or construction industries
· Strong presentation track record tointernal and external audiences
· Effective communicator both orallyand in writing
· Ability to negotiate, persuade andinfluence stakeholders to gain buy in and support at all levels
· Ability to interpret, extract and analysescomplex data accurately in order to identifying issues and presenting potentialsolutions
· NEBOSH certificate / NVQ Level 4 inoccupational HSE or equivalent qualification.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience within asimilar role.
Resident in Lanzarote - Fuerteventura
Start date : ASAP
Seniority level : Project Engineer
Type of project : Offshore Power Cable & optical fiber
Countries : Spain
Location : Lazarote - Furteventura