Offshore Wind Farm
Current Project Phases
1. Mobilisation - Setting up the Marine Coordination office
2. Marine Coordination Procedures
3. Daily running of the marine coordination office
4. Hand over
- Support to set up facilities and necessary equipment in the Marine Coordination office. free issue voice communication system, vessel tracking system and other coordination software & hardware
- Planning of marine coordination resources
- Recruitment/training of employees for the MC services
- Input regarding procurement
- Assisting in relation to daily issues as well as weekly and monthly notices to be issued out.
- Liaising with the HSE Management in its duties in relation to offshore activities, exercises, incidents & in preparing various plans as necessary
- Responsible for the issuing of notices to mariners
- Responsible for management of personnel tracking and operation of the vessel coordination system
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating vessel traffic, personnel and materials to and from the offshore site
- Determining the numbers of support vessels, guard ships etc. needed offshore in coordination with the Site & commissioning project Management
- Marine coordination duties for the project, this will be on a 24 hour/day basis with a duty telephone for the out-of- hours response
- Establish and keep contact to marine authorities
- Planning of resources to MC services
- Assist in handing over Marine services to O&M
- Assist in transfer of VTMS, offshore values and onshore values to O&M
- Supporting demobilization of MC facilities
1. STCW Class II/I qualification
2. Experience as Lead Marine Coordinator on offshore windfarms
3. Valid GMDSS or VHF certification
4. GWO training
5. French language skills (above C1 equivalent, preferably native speaker)
6. 5 years of experience required in similar roles in offshore wind
Service requirement : Estimated number of personnel under service: 1Working shift :
· For the pre-construction phase (site readiness): Monday to Fridays.
· For the construction phase: integration expected within the marine coordination shift pattern.
Working hours per day:
· For the pre-construction phase (site readiness): 8 hours.
· For the construction phase: as described in the next marine coordination section.
Start date : 2020-09-01
Duration : 2 years
Seniority level : Senior Engineer
Type of project : OffSHORE WIND Farm
Countries : France
Location : France