Offshore Wind Farm
Current Project Phases
Client Site Management
2. Daily running of the marine
- Assist Lead Marine Coordinator in setting up Marine Coordination (MC) office
- Implementing Marine Coordination Procedures
- Carrying out marine coordination duties for the project
- This will be on a 12-24 hour/day basis with a duty telephone for the out-of-hours response
- Daily running of the marine coordination office. The MC will be the point of contact for the wind farm in relation to the project's emergency situations that occur during the Offshore Construction stage
- Deputy the Lead Marine Coordinator when he/she is away
- Management of personnel tracking and operating the vessel coordination system
- Grant / Reject access from / to project offshore structures in alignment with the Client permit to work system.
- Assist with Client vessel entry procedure.
- Assist with communications, coordination and liaison with Port Authorities.
- Issuing notices to mariners
- Monitoring and coordinating vessel traffic, personnel and materials to and from the offshore site
- Chairing a Daily Meeting with participation of all relevant parties and subsequently issue a MC Daily Meeting Report
- Issuing a Weekly Notice
- Reporting to Client's internal and external stakeholders.
1. STCW Class II/I qualification
2. Experience as Lead Marine Coordinator on offshore windfarms
3. Valid GMDSS or VHF certification
4. GWO training
5. French language skills (above C1 equivalent, preferably native speaker)
6. 3 years of experience required in similar roles in offshore wind
1. Estimated number of personnel under the service: 4-6 (indicative, to be defined by the tenderer,)
2. Shift pattern: 24 hours / 7 days / 365 days
Start date : 2020-09-01
Seniority level : Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
Type of project : OffSHORE WIND Farm
Countries : France
Location : St Brieuc