Installation of an onshore power cable in Germany
Current Project Phases
Engineering, Installation / Operation
The employee will have the following tasks to perform:
• Careful examination of the contract documentation, in particular the technical specifications
• Examination, when present, of the survey/topographic data provided by the Customer
• Internal discussions with other department of client such as Installation Engineering which prepared the technical offer attender stage, system design, network component, Quality, HSE etc.
• Participation to clarifications meetings both internal and withCustomer
• Site visits, if necessary, to understand logistic aspects of the job, check feasibility of solutions, contacting potential subcontractors, e.g. for civil works, etc.
• Elaboration of a technical solution in accordance with above requisites and preparation of technical specification for the subcontract with the civil work contractor, cable pulling contractor etc.
• Examination of the received proposals from potential subcontractors from different points of view: technical, economical and forscheduling/timing of the work
• Discussions with Subcontractors with the aim of clarifying offers and aligning them to client/Customer requirements
• Comparison of costs of the received offers and technical solution with allocated budget attender stage
• Preparation of theTechnical Description of the Work and the documentation requested by theCustomer with regard to Installation matters.
• Assembly and preparation of the Plan of Work with regard to the installation activities and provision of the necessary input to planners for the assembly of the overall POW..
• Compliance with internal rules and procedures during the entire process including logging and archiving system of the documentation.
- Msc degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience for Installation of Land Cable.
- Fluent Level in German is mandatory.
This position will be based in Germany.
Start date : ASAP
End date : 2022-09-11
Duration : Long term job (Permanent contract)
Type of contract: CDI
Seniority level : Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
Type of project : Autre
Countries : Germany
Location : Bayreuther (Germany)