Current Project Phases
Engineering, Conceptual Design
Aventa, on behalf of Basis Engineering is looking for a LEAD STATICAL EQUIPEMENT ENGINEER for a project in Qatar.
- Leading and coordinating a mechanical engineering team
- Leading the design of turbine-driven compression and generation systems and equipement related to gas/hydrocarbon liquid/water/sand separation and treating
- Assesting reliability, availability and maintainability of the equipement listed above
- Interdiscipline coordination of the design of offshore platform equipement layouts as, related to safety, operability and reliability
- Thorough knowledge of applicable codes and standards, including API 510, 610, 616, 617, 619, 686, ASME Sect. VII, B31.3
- Knowledge of pressure vessel codes and standards as ASME VIII Div. 1, ISPESL VSR, PD5500, PED, API650.
- Knowledge of Main International Codes & Standards and ability to grasp other ones as demanded by work.
- Possible Experience and execution of engineering detail design according to Total Standards.
- Possible Capability in the review and follow up of activities as finite element analysis (FEA) subcontracted or by vendor.
- Experience in issue of datasheets/specifications for static equipment & packages both in preparation activity and assuming full technical responsibility by review and sign of documentation.
- Experience in offer technical evaluations and follow-up for static equipment & packages both in TBE preparation and assuming full technical responsibility by review and sign of TBE.
- Experience in technical review of vendor calculations & drawings for static equipment & packages by check of documentation, issuing of comments, approval for design and construction.
- Experience in inter-discipline technical co-ordination as lead engineer for static equipment & packages assuming position of focal point and performing management of documentation versus all technical disciplines/service by transmission of documentation to proper discipline according to document content, check-management-discussion-clarification of comments received back
- BS in Mechanical Enginnering
- More than 10 years of experience
- At least 5 years as a Lead Senior Mechanical Engineer on a large offshore projects
Exposure to more thank two projects of an International Nature Preferably with a previous experienced with TOTAL E&P Specification and Referential
Starting date of the project in Qatar : 15 July
Resident in Qatar
Start date : 2020-07-15
Duration : 16 months (extendable)
Seniority level : Lead Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform, OffSHORE WIND Farm
Countries : Qatar