Offshore O&G platform construction
Current Project Phases
Engineering, Manufacturing / Fabrication & Test, Installation / Operation , Commissioning, Hook Up
- Ability to perform constructability analysis for the fabrication and load out of Fixed Offshore Platforms with respect to both Topside and Substructure (including foundation piles)
- Provide an estimation of the overall construction labour-hours, resources and duration required for the construction of the platforms;
- Deliver baseline construction schedule;
- Identify major requirements useful for the yard selection;
- Identify major required equipment and construction means;
- Ability to evaluate hook-up activities to be performed offshore including evaluation of construction method, equipment and construction means, hookup procedures, construction time, resources, temporary construction areas, logistics aspects, schedule etc. both for greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Responsible for the performance of yard assessment to evaluate capabilities of the yards and compare to the required standard, based on public domain information and findings of Yard Surveys
Qualification: Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline.
Msc in structural engineering.
Resident in Basingstoke
Start date : ASAP
Duration : 6 months renewable
Seniority level : Lead Engineer
Type of project : SHALLOW WATER O&G platform
Countries : United Kingdom
Location : Basingstoke