Current Project Phases
Tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Monitor the FPSOs & General Maintenance Contracts main rotating equipment availability and identify / solve potential shortfalls.
- Follow, advise and Support FPSOs and GMCs in case of breakdown, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection, in order to guarantee the availability of the sites.
- Liaise with vendor for planned and unplanned assistance & services as necessary.
- Review Spare parts strategy and actual requirements for Mechanical / Rotating Equipment.
- Follow-up obsolescence issues with main vendors. Review spare parts proposals from vendors.
- Develop and maintain procedures compliant with project Scope of Work and specifications.
- Estimate work activities and maintain schedule compliance.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- Support / provide assistance to various projects on Mechanical / rotating Equipment technical subjects.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris area
Start date : 2021-06-01
Duration : 1 year - LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT
Seniority level : Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc)
Countries : France
Location : Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)