Offshore Wind Farm in Netherlands
Current Project Phases
We are looking for a Senior Project Planner for one of our clients to work on Offshore Wind project in Netherland. The position is based in Naples but remote working is possible.
The non-exhaustive list of the task is the following :
- Prepare schedule basis document for client and internal use when working on project or tender; provide clarity on assumptions, critical paths, float, risks and opportunity.
- Understand projects'/ tenders’ needs; identify and address planning scenarios and problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Be forecast oriented, anticipating and alerting at early stage issues & impacts
- Organize flow of planning and progress information with internal and external sources, including establishing reporting routines for sub-contractors and follow up of progress.
- Prepare reports as requested; progress, critical paths, float management, deviations, forecast
- Implementation of sub-contractors plans into main schedule/plan
- Assure that schedule impact of changes related to the scope of the contract get analyzed in due time and implemented into relevant plans and be pro-active in early identification of deviations and corrective actions
- Participate, assuring good communication and follow up of internal and external activities in the project. Reporting consequences/changes related to planned progress according to agreed reporting frequency
- Prepare schedules as requested and by anticipation, proposing scenarios; detailed schedules, what-if simulations/ scenarios.
- Prepare smart presentation for the Project / Tender team to discuss, summarize and validate the planning assumptions and basis.
- Keep record of main changes made to schedules through various revisions on tender / project.
- Record and back-up all as-built and Lesson learned, official and working document to ensure benchmark and handover.
- Actively contribute to the discipline development and performance improvement
- Professional qualifications – Education equivalent to degree in engineering and administrative discipline
- Extensive knowledge of Primavera and Microsoft Project softwares.
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the offshore environment -- an offshore wind experience would be a plus.
- Previous experience of several projects.
- Previous experience in managing others
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Italian is a plus
Location : Naples (Italy)
Remote Working is possible
Start date : ASAP
Duration : Long term job (Permanent contract)
Seniority level : Senior Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), OffSHORE WIND Farm , Onshore O&G plant
Countries : Italy
Location : Naples