Current Project Phases
Engineering, Tendering, Manufacturing / Fabrication & Test, Installation / Operation
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
· The Lead SCM Specialist is responsible for the operational implementation of one or more elements of the SCM strategy to their defined business area. They will be responsible for developing and implementing their own, local plans and ongoing improvements to support the global SCM aims and to contribute to a highly efficient, cost driven Supply Chain function.
· In a project, the SCM Lead will be the owner of a complex subcontract or PO by managing all aspect of the contract and coordinating all engineering issues related to the product to deliver, in line with the project SCM strategy.
· On a tender the SCM lead will be coordinating all SCM activities and will provide the SCM cost base with the Support of the commodity leads and other SCM personnels in line with the SCM road map as defined by the SCM tendering Manager.
· All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within our client and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices. All personnel are expected to provide leadership in code of Ethics and compliance with FCPA and Bribery and Corruption Acts.
· All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within our client and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
· Ensure compliance with all Supply Chain policies, process and procedures
· Proactively contribute to the project definition of SCM strategies and goals and the achievement of these
· Ensure highly effective implementation of the sourcing strategy for the assigned business area via businesspartnering initiatives, knowledge and expertise
· Manage the process and stake holders relevant to the specific role, including internal challenges and support to client negotiation.
· Accountable from the issuance of the RFQ, the selection, management and monitoring of suppliers, up to the product or service delivery to the end user.
· Ensure SCM capitalises from lessons learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
· Take full ownership for the implementation of its section of the Project Procurement Plan, together with Project Management, Engineering (and/or others as appropriate and applicable)
· Support the development of the local Supply Chain Function through guidance and coaching to more junior members of the team.
· In some locations role holders may be required to formally supervise other staff and this entails ensuring roles & responsibilities are clearly understood, performance objectives are set and regularly reviewed and continuing professional training is encouraged and supported.
· Degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering or Business) or qualified by experience
· Appropriate experience in a one or more of the Supply Chain areas of expertise, most recently in an expert capacity.
· Strong leadership and ability to coach and guide more junior colleagues
Location : Paris area
Start date : ASAP
Duration : 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
Seniority level : Lead Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform, OffSHORE WIND Farm
Countries : France
Location : Paris Area