Current Project Phases
Within the framework of our Projects in the AMEC region, we are looking for an experienced Senior Installation Engineer to join our Installation Department within the AMEC Engineering Management Department. You will be in charge of the installation of structures on FPSO, recovery of oil offloading line counterweights & protection cages, definition & installation of FPSO pull-in system, SIT of FPSO pull-in systems, loadout & transportation of FPSO pull-in system. You will prepare the missions and then support the offshore people during the operations. Your interface will be at the heart of the project and you will ensure the liaison between the Client, the suppliers, the operational people and the design teams.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform installation procedures for offshore/subsea assets such as structures on FPSO, FPSO pull-in systems and others, as required,
• Manage a team of junior engineers within projects,
• Manage all external interfaces (clients, subcontractors, suppliers) and internal interfaces (other disciplines, installation, fabrication, purchasing, operation),
• Supervise the engineering activities in connection with the preparation and installation of the products,
• Validate the production of all documents and preliminary studies linked to projects developed by the installation teams,
• Plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site, transportation and installation) and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings, design installation aids) defining priorities,
• Validate concepts and manage changes accounting for HSEQ criteria,
• Advise adequate improvements taking into account HSEQ and Group standards,
• Actively participate in the training and the career progression of your team,
• Take an active part in the consolidation of the installation team’s expertise,
• Suggest innovative solutions that enable cost reduction.
• Operate within the Business Code of Conduct,
• Operate according to our client's Management Principles,
• Support standards and procedures for the Engineering Function.
• Graduated with a Master of Engineering, you have 8 years of experience as a minimum in engineering on Oil & Gas related installation projects.
• Your autonomy, your capacity to coordinate and communicate at all levels within the organization are key assets to succeed at this position.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work.
• Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
• Missions on constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases according to requirements.
• A fluent level in English (spoken, written and read) is essential.
Location : Paris area
Start date : ASAP
Duration : 10 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
Seniority level : Lead Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform
Countries : France
Location : Paris area