Termination and testing activities - connexion of power cable to offshore wind mill.
Current Project Phases
Installation / Operation
Responsibilities and specific technical competencies :
- Act as a technical interface with the client for document preparation
- Act as technical point of contact for scopes of work within the project
- Report to Installation Department outcome of meetings and technical discussions
- Critically evaluates technical and contractual information
- Analyses and understands customer technical challenges
- Development of technical design solutions against client scope of work.
- Fully grasps all engineering challenges and effectively utilizes engineering tools and techniques to overcome challenges as they occur.
- Develops technical procedures associated with installing cables in the offshore marine environment.
- Ensures that the engineering technical solution provision is best in class and effective with respect to cost, quality, and Safety.
- Good word processing skills
Engineering including preparation of method statements for the following activities :
- Cable installation works,
- Mattress installation works,
- Rock placement (rock dumping)
- Trenching works,
- Cable pull-in at offshore substation and offshore wind mill
Preparation of RAMS, ITP (inspection test plan), DPR (Daily Progress Report), HAZID, HAZOP, HSE and Quality documentation, construction drawing, calculation
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a technical Engineering subject
- An advantage to having a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degrees in Engineering Technology or other Engineering related subjects
- French fluent or mother tongue
Offshore mission in Saint Nazaire.
1 to 2 rotation of 15 days each.
Start date : ASAP
Duration : long term assignement
Seniority level : Lead Engineer
Type of project : OffSHORE WIND Farm , Offshore Power Cable & optical fiber
Countries : France
Location : Nantes or Saint Nazaire