Current Project Phases
Installation / Operation , Construction
- Assisting installation engineering in the preparation of the procedures for internalized services, as well as specifications & requisitions for the subcontracted part of this scope.
- He is also assisting the team in the preparation, coordination and execution of the offshore operations.
- Soil, site, debris survey
- Geophysical survey
- Geodesy, topography and positioning (GNSS, USBL, LBL), Experience in Offshore & subsea construction
- Geographic Information System
Location : Paris area + Offshore trip
Start date : ASAP
Duration : 6 months (extendable)
Seniority level : Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform, OffSHORE WIND Farm
Countries : France
Location : Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)