Current Project Phases
Engineering, Conceptual Design
On behalf of our Client, a Major Oil&Gas Operator, we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer who has experience of Feasibility/Basic/FEED and Details Engineering projects for O&G and Energy industry.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable recent and proven experience.
The job is based in Basingstoke - INSIDE IR35.
Skills and Experiences:
- Strong technical background in the oil and gas industry from a contractors side, with specific experience of Feasibility/Basic/FEED and Details Engineering projects for O&G and Energy industry
- Strong technical knowledge of design methodologies, manufacturing and testing techniques for columns, pressure vessels, heat transfer equipment and storage tanks
- In depth knowledge of the ASME VIII Division 1 design code and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Working knowledge of API 650, API 660, API 661, API 662, WRC 537 and TEMA.
- Experience of producing mechanical data sheets/drawings, material requisitions, technical evaluations and commodity specifications
- Experience in a design team or owner/contractor project based environment
- Problem solving
- Team working
- TANIK (by Intergraph)
Experience in static equipment design for oil and gas, naval or industrial projects.
Vacancy: Senior Engineer, Mechanical
Location: Basingstoke (will be office based after lockdown)
Duration: Until September 2022
Start date: ASAP
IR35 Status: INSIDE
Start date : ASAP
End date : 2022-09-30
Duration : 1 year (extensible)
Seniority level : Senior Engineer
Type of project : DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform, OffSHORE WIND Farm
Countries : United Kingdom
Location : Basingstoke