Current Project Phases
Hydrodynamic, Stability & Mooring analysis
- Undertaking the design, from concept through FEED to detailed design of turret and spread-moored systems for offshore structures.
- Designing and analysing subsea and offshore structures for deep and shallow water project.
- Performing intact and damaged stability calculations for floating units.
- Perform hydrodynamic / mooring analyses for floating and fixed units for Renewable industries.
- Reviewing and checking of analyses performed by other members of the naval architecture team and ensuring that standard Company procedures are adhered to, in all stages of the design
- Writing and checking technical reports
- Moses (Floating Structural Analysis Application Software) knowledge
- Orcaflex Experience
Location : Paris area or Biarrtiz
Start date : ASAP
Duration : Permanent Contract
Seniority level : Senior Engineer
Type of project : OffSHORE WIND Farm
Countries : France
Location : Paris or Biarritz